Engage offers you convenient methods to host forms with personalized settings and options. Most forms can be found within your organization's page, but the Forms Directory makes this even easier. Simply click on the Forms tab while on the Explore view of Engage to navigate here.
This page is personalized for each viewer. All forms that 1) you are able to submit and 2) are not hidden from the Forms Directory are shown to the user here. The list is completely custom-organized based on each individual user, making it easier than ever to find exactly the form you're looking for. In this order, you will see:
Form logic allows for a form to display certain form pages to users depending on answers to preceding questions. Form logic may be utilized from the second page through the remainder of a form, and each page can be conditionally displayed based on any of one or more preceding questions.
1. Navigate to the questions on the relevant form.
2. Select Page Properties on any page following the first.
3. Select Conditions and Add Condition.
4. Select the question and the answer that the current page is dependent on.
Note: Logic can be phrased as conditional upon whether or not a certain answer was given or a certain answer was not given. For example, if you have several potential answers and one correct answer, and a page is conditional on the user selecting the wrong answer, the logic would read “Display this page if (correct answer) is (not selected).”
5. Adding another condition to the same page will allow for AND/OR logic. This allows for a page to be dependent on two preceding answers, which can be on the same or different pages (AND), or allow for a page to be dependent on the selection of at least one of multiple answers (OR).6. Lastly, you can group conditional logic by checking multiple conditions and selecting Group Selected; doing so will require that all grouped conditions evaluate to either TRUE or FALSE depending on the selected logical test.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I learn more about forms?
You can learn more about forms here.