Send a Message Relay
Members of an organization with messaging permissions can select members on the organization's roster based on the following two dimensions:
Note: Your selected recipients will need to ensure that they have the proper Engage notification settings to recieve your communications.
To Send a Message through Email:
- Go to the Organization Tool Menu.
- Select Roster.
- On the top-right corner of the page, select Messaging.
- Select Create Relay.
- From here, you may select positional recipients or specific members as recipients.
- Enter the title and subject of your relay.
- Select Generate; this will provide you with a "Relay Address."
- Copy the Relay Address and open your email to compose an outgoing email.
- Enter the Relay Address into the recipient box and type your message. This email will be delivered to the selected members of your organization.