Submitting Service Hours for Organizational Approval
If you have service hours that you would like to affiliate with an organization on Engage:
- Select on your user-profile image in the top right-hand corner of the page.
- From the menu, select Service Hours.
- Here, you can see all pending, approved, and denied hours linked to your Engage profile.
- You can filter the hours on your dashboard by selecting the timeframe of interest near the top-right.
- At the top-right corner, select Add Service Hours.
- Select the organization you would like to link your service hours to from the drop-down menu containing all of your memberships.
- Fill the the Description, Date, Hours, and Minutes fields as necessary.
- Submit your service hours.
- Following your submission, your hours will be approved or denied by an officer within the selected organization or by a campus administrator.
Approving Service Hours for Organizational Members
As an officer in an organization, you can approve of submitted service hours that members have contributed on behalf of your organization.
To do this:
- Go to your Organization Tool Menu.
- Select Service Hours.
- Toward the bottom of the page, you will see submissions made my members of your organization.
- These submissions provide the user's name, the date of the service hours, the description of the service, and the duration.
- From here, select Approve or Deny for each submission.